Sig Sauer Binoculars | Zulu3 Binoculars 10x32mmGood things come in small packages and this compact, lightweight Zulu3 is loaded with features that deliver. These open-hinged binoculars feature low dispersion glass that offers maximized clarity and color. Our silver deposition phase-coated BAK4 prisms create unmatched resolution and image contrast. Holding your bow or rifle in one hand while glassing the countryside is easy because our Zulu3 is easy to hold and focus with one hand. The compact Zulu3 will fit in your pocket and your budget, and will take the toughest environment head-on.
Binocular Features:- Low dispersion glass offers maximized clarity and color, while our silver deposition phase-coated BAK4 prisms create unmatched resolution and image contrast
- The Zulu3 provides generous eye relief via multi-position eyecups and dependable waterproof and fog-proof performance surrounded by a rugged polymer frame and non-slip rubber armor
- The uniquely compact Zulu3 binocular is the ideal choice for younger people and adults, and can easily be held for extended periods of viewing
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
Binocular Specifications:- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 42mm
- Prism Type: BK7 Sup./BAK4 Roof
- Eye Relief: 14.50mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.20mm
- Linear Field Of View: 341 Feet at 1000 Yards
- Angular Field Of View: 6.50°
- Close Focus Distance: 8.20 Feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 56mm - 74mm
- Diopter Range: +/- 3
- Length: 5.50"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Color: Graphite / Black
Accessories Included:- Objective Lens Covers
- Deluxe Neck/Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Premium Padded Ballistic Nylon Case
Submit a Review...