Leupold Mark 4 ER/T Scopes 6.5-20x50mm M5 with H27 Reticle
- Index Matched Lens System
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position
- M5 windage and elevation adjustment dials with audible, tactile 1/10-MIL clicks
- The reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any magnification setting
- The 34mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the Mark 4 ER/T riflescope
- Magnification: 6.5-20x
- Objective: 50mm
- Main Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Reticle: Front Focal H-58
- Eye Relief: 4.4" - 3.6"
- Field of View: 14.3 - 5.5 ft at 100 Yards
- Exit Pupil: 7.6mm - 2.5mm
- Adjustment Value: 0.1 mil at 100 meters
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 120 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50 MOA
- Length: 14.5"
- Weight: 30.9 oz
- Finish: Matte Black
Submit a Review...