Burris Eliminator 3.5-10x40mm Laser Riflescope
No more guessing yardage or fumbling with a shaky handheld rangefinder. No more losing sight of your trophy. No more guessing holdover. The Burris Eliminator knows the precise horizontal distance to your trophy and exactly what your cartridge will do. Eliminator lights a 1/3 MOA illuminated aiming dot showing exactly where your shot will go. With The Eliminator, just Range, Aim, and Fire.
Clear, Solid, Accurate, Affordable
First, you can count on the vivid, bright, and crystal clear optics for which Burris is world renown. Second, you can count on rock solid severe recoil performance. Third, the laser rangefinder is among the best performers on the market. Fourth, the simple and proven effectiveness of the Burris Ballistic Plex reticle is incorporated in the LaserScope so once you range the target you can hold dead on and squeeze with total confidence. This is accomplished in mere seconds without losing sight of your target. Lastly, all this can be done without taking out a second mortgage and without needing a new membership at the health spa.
Starting with the field-proven and bright crystal-clear optics of the original Burris LaserScope, The Eliminator provides a sophisticated yet very simple and accurate means of tailoring the scope’s trajectory compensation to virtually any cartridge.
Burris Eliminator Specifications:
- Laser Range* (yards reflective) 800
- Laser Range* (yards deer) 550
- Laser Accuracy +/- 1 yard
- Batteries CR2
- Battery Life 1100 cycles
- Operating Temperature 14°F - 122°F
- Dot size @ 100 yards .33 MOA
- Field of View Low-High (feet) 25-9
- Exit Pupil (mm) Low - High 10.5 - 3.5
- Click Value(Inch@100yards) 0.25
- Max Adj. (Inch@100yards) 50
- Weight with mount & battery 26 oz
- Optimum Eye Relief (Inch) 3 - 3.5
- Objective End Dia (mm) 60
- Clear Objective Dia (mm) 42
- Ocular End Dia (mm) 39
- Overall Length (Inch) 13
- Mounting Rail Length 5.7
Submit a Review...